We are delighted to announce BNP Paribas Securities Services has been named European Alternative Administrator of the Year at the Funds Europe Awards 2020.
The judging panel assessed fund administrators on their performance, growth, innovation, development, client service, and commitment to Europe.
Despite a challenging year, this flagship award follows a number of accolades for our Alternative Investors business in 2020, including:
- Best Middle and Back Office – HFM European Quant Services Awards 2020
- Best Administrator: Client Service – HFM Asia Services Awards 2020
- Best Fund Administrator, Alternatives – The Asset Triple A Sustainable Investing Awards for Institutional Investor, ETF, and Asset Servicing Providers 2020
- Best Debt Provider of the Year: Bank – Private Equity Wire European Awards 2020
- Best Depositary Solution – HFM European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2020
- Highly Commended: Best Middle Office Services – HFM European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2020
- 50 Leading Women in Hedge Funds 2020: Fiona Mulligan, Global Hedge Fund Product and Solutions Manager at BNP Paribas Securities Services
Patrick Hayes, Global Head of Alternative Investors Client Line at BNP Paribas Securities Services, said:
“Needless to say, this year has proven a challenging period for the industry at large. We are happy to have helped clients navigate rapidly shifting markets through our unique banking model, while still implementing our planned rollout of new technology and platform enhancements.
We are delighted that our continued investment into the alternatives sector has been recognised through these achievements, and we would like to thank our clients for their support. We look forward to building upon these relationships in 2021 as we continue to grow our alternatives business.”