We are pleased to announce BNP Paribas Securities Services has been awarded best middle-office services at the HFM European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2021.
The awards recognise exceptional client service, innovative product development and sustainable business growth over the past 12 months, and are judged by a panel of leading hedge fund COOs, CFOs, CCOs, GCs and CTOs.
This achievement adds to a string of wins in the alternatives space in recent months, including European Alternative Administrator of the Year at the Funds Europe Awards 2020.
Diarmuid Ryan, Global Head of Hedge Fund Services & Liquid Alternatives at BNP Paribas Securities Services, said:
“The recent recognition we have received across our alternatives franchise is a testament to our team’s commitment to deliver high-quality service every day, as well as our efforts to innovate and grow this area of the business. Our ongoing investment into our platforms is bearing fruit, and we sit perfectly positioned to assist alternative managers with their evolving requirements in what should be a strong year of inflows for the sector.
We are particularly pleased to see continued recognition of our deep middle office services, which sit at the heart of our end-to-end administration offering for liquid alternatives.”
Recent alternatives accolades:
- European Alternative Administrator of the Year – Funds Europe Awards 2020
- Best Middle and Back Office – HFM European Quant Services Awards 2020
- Best Administrator: Client Service – HFM Asia Services Awards 2020
- Best Depositary Solution – HFM European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2020
- Best Fund Administrator: Alternatives – The Asset Triple A Sustainable Investing Awards 2020
- Best Debt Provider of the Year: Bank – Private Equity Wire European Awards 2020
- Best Fund Administration Mandate: Singapore – CSOP Asset Management – The Asset Triple A Sustainable Investing Awards 2020
- Highly Commended: Best Middle Office Services – HFM European Hedge Fund Services Awards 2020
- 50 Leading Women in Hedge Funds 2020: Fiona Mulligan, Global Hedge Fund Product and Solutions Manager