Ireland – Our Services
Securities Services has been in Ireland for over 20 years. We offer a full suite of fund administration and depositary bank services across all investment strategies and asset classes. We have experience in servicing a variety of structures, covering traditional investments, liquid alternatives, and private assets.
Our client base covers asset managers, alternative asset managers, asset owners and wealth managers.
Our services for investment managers and their stakeholders
We are a one-stop shop with a comprehensive solution set including fund administration, depositary services including global custody, loan administration, performance & risk analytics, middle office and fund distribution.
We support our clients with an integrated banking offer encompassing forex, passive currency overlay and liquidity management, financing for alternative funds and fund of fund financing.
- In today’s fast-changing market environment where clients need agile solutions, we can support the full range of asset classes, strategies and geographies
- All Irish fund structures authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland – UCITS and AIFs (Alternative Investment Funds)
- Servicing fund structures from other alternative funds domiciles
- All major traditional and alternative fund strategies including private assets
- Active contributor to the Irish Funds industry working groups
- Leveraging fintech partnerships to bring next-generation services around Net Asset Value (NAV) oversight and risk/ESG data management
- A scalable global organisation with a follow-the-sun operating model
- ISAE3402 certified for Fund Administration, Private Capital services, Global Custody and Transfer Agency
- Comprehensive services for Management Companies (ManCo)
- Support in fund distribution with access to 80+ distribution countries in Europe, Asia and America with connection to 5,000+ fund distributors
What makes us different
- Combined local expertise and experience with our one bank approach
- A long-tenured talent pool, differentiating our ability to continue to deliver top service to our clients
- Extensive local and regional regulatory and industry body engagement with insights and updates delivered to our clients
- High quality, flexible service provision and integrated technology platforms providing data transparency to our clients and
- Supporting our clients on the back of a maturing regulatory agenda around sustainable finance and ESG
Our vision in Ireland is to be the long-term provider of choice to our clients, through our expertise, innovation, commitment to excellence and trustful relationships.
We are proud of being the “go-to” provider for clients’ new fund launches. As stated by our clients: they appreciate the strong trust they can put in their BNP Paribas Ireland contacts to deliver on requests.
You may also be interested in
1 – Global Systemically Important Banks