Luxembourg – Our Services
In Luxembourg, we have comprehensive expertise in administering a wide range of funds, covering private assets, traditional investments as well as liquid alternatives.
As a universal bank, we also offer a wide range of value-added services beyond the central Administration and Depositary services commonly known in Luxembourg, allowing our clients to benefit from a one-stop-shop with fully automated and integrated solutions.
Our services for investment managers and their stakeholders
We deliver integrated solutions across the asset servicing value chain. Our clients can benefit from a full suite of fund services: from fiduciary services around Depositary bank and Global Custody, Market and Financing solutions for optimising clients’ risk adjusted returns, central administration and distribution support services, investment management and data solutions to collateral solutions.
In a market environnement where clients are in search of yield, we can support the full range of asset classes, strategies and geographies
- Coverage of all types of fund structures (UCITS, RAIFS, ELTIFs), asset classes and instruments (Listed, OTC, Private).
- A scalable global organisation with a follow-the-sun operating model
- Comprehensive services for Management Companies (ManCo)
- Support in fund distribution with access to 80+ distribution countries in Europe, Asia and America and connection to 5,000+ fund distributors
- Leveraging fintech partnerships to bring next-generation services around Net Asset Value (NAV) oversight and risk/ESG data management
What makes us different
- We are a leading partner for asset management firms in Europe’s largest fund centre
- Third-largest provider in Luxembourg in terms of assets under custody and in terms of the number of funds, regardless of the fund types
- ISAE3402 certified for Fund Administration, Private Capital services, Global Custody and Transfer Agency
- Leading custodian for private capital funds, a growing asset class
- Active participation and involvement with ALFI (Association Luxembourgeoise des Fonds D’Investissement), ABBL (Association des Banques et Banquiers Luxembourg), Luxembourg Stock Exchange, LPEA (Luxembourg Private Equity Association), LuxCMA (Luxembourg Capital Market Association), LuxFLAG (Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency),
- Comprehensive and specialised offer for Private Equity, Private Debt, Infrastructure and Real Estate Funds, encompassing:
- Dedicated fund and corporate administration, loan administration, corporate secretarial services
- Banking services including financing
- Cutting-edge digital reporting and advanced risk and performance analytics
- Expertise training and certification for our employees: AML5, MiFID 2, Private Capital.
- Dedication to company engagement as part of our long-term business decision-making, including reduction of carbon footprint, commitment to ESG criteria and volunteering programmes
Over the years, Luxembourg has built and maintained its reputation as an attractive and safe fund domicile, and as a key hub for sustainable finance.
As one of the top-five asset servicers (Custodian and Administrator), we build long-term partnerships with our clients and endeavour to constantly support their growth. We leverage our experience and market expertise in order to provide them with innovative solutions in products and technologies.