Amidst a changing investor base and a pressurised cost environment, it is more important than ever for asset owners to be able to buy and service funds efficiently, while accessing high-quality intelligence to guide their buying decisions.
A wider choice of funds with Fund@ccess
We can support you in your international fund investment strategy through our Fund@ccess platform, created in partnership with Allfunds.
The platform gives you access to over 100,000 funds and 1,700+ fund houses which can be safekept by our Custody service. Our Fund@ccess service offers trade execution for funds, including hedge funds, to a broad set of client segments, including insurance companies, asset managers, private banks, pension funds, and wealth managers. Our range of fund distribution services enables you to seize investment opportunities and enhance the monitoring of your operations.
Fund@ccess gives you:
- Access to a wide variety of traditional and alternative funds to match your investment objectives, with only one KYC to fulfill
- A streamlined, automated process to buy and sell fund shares
- The ability to manage the back-office functions like dealing, cash movements, reconciliation and reporting
Advanced fund data and analytics
Fund@ccess can help you to analyse your fund flows across asset classes and markets in a more sophisticated way. By connecting to the ‘Allfunds Connect’ service, you can compare and track over 100,000 funds and deep dive into your portfolios at market, fund and entity level.
By working with us, you benefit from:
Open architecture in any fund range (mutual funds, hedge funds, ETFs) and worldwide fund domiciles
Seamless process from dealing to custody
Highly automated processes and scalable infrastructure
Increased data sourcing to generate ad-hoc and customised reports
and 1,700+fund houses
transactions processed per year
of assets under administration
Seizing fund dealing opportunities across the world
- Accessing high-quality intelligence to inform your buying decisions
- Efficiently buy and service unit shares
- Asset protection
By working with us, our clients benefit from
- A streamlined, automated process to buy and sell unit shares
- Access to a wide choice of mutual funds, hedge funds and ETFs
- Advanced fund data and analytics to analyse funds across asset classes and markets
- Smooth management of back-office functions including dealing, cash movements, reconciliation and reporting
- 90,000+ funds from 1,700+ fund houses
- 2,000,000+ transactions per year
 Securities Services internal figures, end of December 2022