A trusted partner
At BNP Paribas, we share our expertise to enhance your know-how. For 20 years, we have provided a complete range of sophisticated tools and services to support our institutional clients through each step of their investment decision-making processes.
Volatile markets, evolving regulations and complex investment strategies have expanded data sets and created a need for greater transparency and governance. Our trusted analytics teams can provide fast, accurate solutions to help you capture, measure and track the performance drivers and imbedded risks and exposures of the portfolios that you manage.
Today, we employ 250 global specialists covering all major global regions and produce reporting across 17 languages. Our dedicated analytics team will source, cleanse and enrich your datasets and deliver fully audited, industry-compliant metrics with reporting tailored to your needs and those of your stakeholders.
*Figures as at 30/09/2022
Our range of modular solutions: from Analytics ….
Our services are integrated with our upstream accounting platforms. You can select any combination of our modular analytics and receive reporting as frequently as you need – daily, weekly or monthly – and in the format that you need.
- For performance : analytics with asset allocation analysis, contribution and attribution, performance and ex-post risk, investment reporting, fixed income attribution, factsheet reporting
- For ex ante risk : credit and counterparty risk, ex-ante risk analysis, stress testing and scenario analysis, daily VAR (Value at Risk) reporting
We offer a broad selection of analytics to provide insight for more informed discussions with your stakeholders, boards and regulators. These include:
Performance Measurement: Time-weighted performance returns, exposures and attributions down to security level. We complement these with a variety of returns-based ex-post risk measures. Metrics can be compared against an extensive database of over 1000 indices.
Ex-Ante Risk: A range of indicators and analyses to monitor your forward-looking risk exposures and extract a consolidated view of the risk/return trade-off.
Reporting is available in a variety of formats, including via our data visualisation tool Data Navigation Analysis (DNA). DNA is interactive and dynamic. It provides real-time access to key performance, risk and ESG metrics with extensive drill down capabilities. And because it is available 24 hours a day, you will be able to access your data at any time from anywhere.
… to regulatory reporting
In today’s complex, multi-jurisdictional environment, you need to meet regulatory reporting requirements in a market marked by pressure on costs and increased data challenges.
Over the years, we have developed a wide range of regulatory reporting outsourcing services to cover your local and global requirements, with:
- End-to-end reporting for ready-to-use information, such as MiFID EMT, UCITS KIID, PRIIPs EPT, Solvency II TPT, AIFMD Annex IV, and local reporting for Germany, Netherlands, Italy, etc.
- Bespoke calculations, ready to integrate in your reports: UCITS and PRIIPs SRI, MiFID and PRIIPs Costs and Charges, and Solvency II market SCR
Glossary at the bottom of the page
Leveraging new technologies and partnerships, we facilitate data integration, consolidation and reporting. We support our clients in integrating our data and reporting inputs into their own service offering, and deliver continuous thought leadership on regulatory reporting matters.
Objective / Title
Fulfilling your regulatory reporting requirements
towards your investors, regulatory authorities and distributors
- Fast-moving and multi-jurisdictional environment
- Increasing data volumes and complexity
- Pressure on costs
By working with us, our clients benefit from
- A wide range of regulatory reporting covering local and global requirements
- Flexible offering with service tailored to your needs
- Smooth data integration, consolidation and reporting
- Constant regulatory watch
- 3 regions
Asia Pacific, Europe, North America
- 13 countries
- 17 languages
 BNP Paribas Securities Services internal figures2021
AIFMD : Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive
EMT : European MiFID Template
EPT : European PRIIPs Template
KIID : Key Investor Information document
MiFID : Markets in Financial Instruments Directive
PRIIPs : Packaged Retail Investment and Insurance-Based Products
SCR : Solvency Capital Requirement
SRI : Summary Risk Indicator
TPT : Tripartite Template
UCITS : Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities