BNP Paribas India has a fully-fledged presence in Corporate and Institutional Banking, offering products across major business lines such as Fixed Income and Debt Capital Markets, Transaction Banking, Corporate Finance and Institutional Equities as well as Securities Services. We are the core bank for several multinational companies and large Indian corporates for more than 160 years. Additionally, BNP Paribas has been amongst the top three cash management banks for ten consecutive years, according to the Euromoney Survey and The Asset Triple A Awards..
What makes BNP Paribas exclusive:
|Leading provider of securities services||
|Global, Multi-local business model||
|A Digital Custodian||
Through our extensive network, multi asset class expertise and continuous investment in new technologies, we help our clients realise their investment opportunities around the world.
Apart from being one of the biggest global banks, we would like to highlight few key differentiating factors that make BNP Paribas stand out as a custodian bank.
We combine international service standards with local experience and insights to give best-in-class solutions for international investors.
- One-stop Solution: We have a comprehensive service offering (local custody, forex, execution and derivatives clearing) for global investors
- We have the ability to customise service solutions to align with our client’s strategy and vision with a combination of India solutions and a strong global offering.
- Onboarding Expertise: We provide quick and hassle-free client-onboarding that saves time and improves productivity
- More than accounts seamlessly and efficiently migrated into India market to date.
- Commitment: We have been in India since 1860, offering a range of forward-looking services designed and customised to equip investors across different segments like equity, derivatives, debt and currency derivatives.
- Systems and technology: Our global systems are customised for local requirements, with the ability to support investors in the rapidly changing environment
- Our professionals and systems are accessible, responsive, friendly, innovative and focused on economic value for our clients.
- Transparent forex process: We ensure the forex spreads are as agreed with our clients and always remain constant when dealing with multi-currencies.
- Market advocacy: Our strong local expertise and excellent relations with regulators and intermediaries, central counterparties (CCPs),Central Securities Depository (CSD) and Government officials, tax and legal firms
- We actively lead discussions on improvements to the Indian capital markets and pain points for global investors.
- Leader in Asia Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association (ASIFMA), Association of Global custodian (AGC) and Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) working groups to drive changes in the market
- Custody team: We have a highly experienced, dedicated team centrally located at our headquarters in Mumbai with a strong customer centric approach
- We are able to provide support to client in different time zones.
- BNP Paribas Securities Services India had been awarded for the category of ‘Outstanding Performance – APAC’ during the Global Custodian magazine’s Leaders in Custody Week 2021.
- BNP Paribas Securities Services India achieved solid results in Global Custodian’s 2021 “Agent Banks in Emerging Markets” survey, attracting scores above the global averages in all services categories.
- Agent Banks in Emerging Markets Survey Results 2020 – Category Outperformer in all markets, with scores above the Global average in all 11 categories.
- Ranked 1st in Global Investor Sub Custodian Survey (unweighted category) – 2020 and 2017.
- Rated as a top performer in the Primary Market Segment (Equity – IPO/ FPO Bids – Custody Banks) FY 2018-19 by the Bombay Stock Exchange, India’s oldest and largest stock exchange.
- Securities Services India has been awarded for the category of “Awards for Consistent Excellence” within its Agent Banks Surveys – 2022
- Securities Services India has been awarded for the category of ‘Outstanding Performance – APAC’ during the Global Custodian magazine’s Leaders in Custody Week 2021.
- Securities Services India achieved solid results in Global Custodian ’s 2021 “Agent Banks in Emerging Markets” survey, attracting scores above the global averages in all services categories.
- Securities Services India has achieved maximum score in the 2020 Global Custodian’s Agent banks in Emerging Markets survey 2020.
We are a multi-asset servicing specialist committed to helping our clients achieve their investments and cross-border distribution ambitions.
In a changing world, you need a partner with experts who understand the changing market landscape in the securities services industry. Our extensive network, along with the rich diversity of our people, enable us to provide our institutional clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
As a forward-thinking business, we continuously invest in new technologies, sustainability and innovation. We are one of the highest-rated asset servicing banks in the industry. With us, clients’ assets are safe and their risks are mitigated. Our values and strengths drive BNP Paribas forward and are the cornerstone of our business – stability, responsibility and expertise.