US T+1: get the full picture
BNP Paribas hosted a webinar during which our experts shared their insight on the impact of T+1 on custody operations.
The discussion focused on:
- Today and into the future: T+1 in the US, Canada, Mexico, and globally
- What do shortened settlement cycles mean for custody operations globally?
- How BNP Paribas is preparing to support clients through the changes
- Brian FAGEN | Managing Director, Co-Head of Americas Cash Equities Markets, Global Markets Americas
- Diller DJIVAH | Senior Product Manager, Middle Office, Securities Services
- Emmanuelle RIESS | Senior Local Custody Product Manager, Securities Services
- Silvia SANCIN | Senior Custody Solutions Manager, Securities Services
- Yann GALAND | Head of Change & Transformation, T+1 Programme Lead, Securities Services
- Alan CAMERON | Head of Client Line Advisory, Securities Services